Sunday, June 28, 2015

DIY Crepes for Breakfast


I know, I know. These aren't healthy for you but everyone's got their vices and if I have one that's pretty serious, it is Nutella crepes :P I like to prepare these for my family when we have the luxury of a leisurely breakfast at home. My son helps me out and my daughter watches from her high chair :) My husband just eatsthe final product hahaha!

Read my DIY recipe for super easy and quick homemade crepes here.

Wow, I've been making crepes for many years already! I must learn how to do this from scratch. Any readers care to share their crepes from scratch recipes? My cousin shared with me one before with rhum. I will test in my kitchen and update you in a following post. For now, have a yummy breakfast!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...