Sunday, June 21, 2015

DIY Chocolates: A Disaster!



So it started all fine... inspired by a recipe I saw online, I gathered my premium organic raw ingredients, most acquired from my recent Bali trip with FLOW Retreats and followed recipe as best as I could.


Yea, I'll admit it. I'm a Martha Stewart wannabe but half the time my food creations end up rotting in the fridge or chucked in the trash! So, this is one of those sad situations. Don't believe all recipes online will make your own experiments pinterest or Instagram worthy. Because mine right now is a complete disaster! I expected chocolates but it taste more like a half a candle layer and another honey layer. Yikes!


What shall I do with the waste? Can I make soap with this, Ana?! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...