Sunday, June 21, 2015

Susi: 100% Vegan and Gluten-Free

My partners and I at FLOW like trying out healthy eats around the metro for our weekly meetings. Susi is one of the posh newer Vegan and Gluten-Free restaurants and we just had to try it!



The interiors are quite cool. I didn't get to take a photo of the bathroom which I thought was decorated so well for its small size.

For travelers like myself, this was a lesson plan.

Philippine-made bamboo bike hanging 

For appetizers we had the Moby Dip (315php), a three-dip platter of olive tapenade, sun-dried tomato and pesto on GF bread.

More GF bread, please!?

Yummers!

We ordered the El Chimichurri beet burger (475php) because I have this goal of trying out all the veggie burgers in the world. This was good, very filling. Loved the side of potato wedges, too!

You can ask them to slice the burger in 1/2 if you're sharing!
This is The Emerson (495php) which is a baked lentil mushroom loaf with zuchini-aubergine ratatoille and mashed potatoes. Wasn't too impressed with this one.
Looks like meat though, right?
And then there's Carb-No-Nara (425php), GF gettucini with mushroom 'bacon', roasted garlic, sun-dried tomatoes and capers. I'm not too fond of regular carbonara so this didn't fancy me either.



You may also purchase healthy GF ingredients from their pantry shop!




My final verdict? It's probably one of the healthiest restaurants in the city, I'll give it that. Would I eat here again? Most definitely! But truthfully, not as often as I would like to because it can get pricey. This is a place to reserve for a special treat. Now, how to charm my husband to eat vegan food?! :)

SUSI
Forbestown, Burgos Circle, Bonifacio Global City
www.susi.ph

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...