Sunday, January 20, 2013

Got Heart



God read my mind when Got Heart opened right across my village a few months back! For my weekly organic needs, I no longer drive to the Legaspi Sunday Market in Makati.

My family and I have been talking about creatively repurposing container vans for quite some time now and finally a group did it in Manila!


"The shop is made of a refurbished container van and recycled materials. The best part is that the shop serves as an outlet to showcase the products of local farmers, artists and indigenous communities. The profits are given back to them in the form of cash and projects so they reap the fruits of their hard work and get to grow their enterprise sustainably." -Got Heart website

It's so inspiring that these young entrepreneurial founders truly HAVE HEARTS! One Kabbalah concept I recently learned, "If you are busy taking care of others, the light will make sure to take care of you"!

Do you live in the area? Make sure to pop by often as they claim to have fresh produce everyday!

Got Heart
Along White Plains, Katipunan Ave. Quezon City

Website: www.gotheartfoundation.org
Email: care@gotheartfoundation.org Contact +63917-58HEART (43278)





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...