Thursday, July 23, 2015

Healthy Eats: Wabi Sabi

I would like to introduce to you one of my favorite vegetarian restaurants in Manila. Wabi Sabi is conveniently across the studio where I teach Yin Yoga 9am Thursday mornings and a short drive from my son's school, too!


When I am craving for Japanese flavor, I frequent this place for take out or have mini-dates with my son. They're known for their ramen. Vegetarian ramen? Yes!


Their menu is really affordable, too!


Seating capacity is only at about 12 so I suggest heading here right before it hits 12noon for lunch or non-peak hours. They are closed Mondays (I had to learn this that the hard way)!


They are known for their ramon but here's what I always order: The Okonomigyoza (75php) and their Chahan Fried Rice (75php) 


Wabi Sabi
POS Building, Scout MandriƱan Street Corner Tomas Morato, South Triangle, Quezon City
0918-9622935

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...