Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Do You Believe in Signs?


Do you believe in premonitions or signs? Many months ago I chose this airplane charm for my Stockton Row bracelet. Little did I know that it was a precursor to many travels! Notice the color of my red string from my Kabbalah community as well as the color theme of Air Asia. Red seems to be my color of choice for the year to represent change, growth and movement!

Air Asia surprised me with their maiden flight to Hong Kong for Mother's Day weekend with #MyLittleGlobetrotters Santi and Maya! Please hop on to the new travel blog dedicated for travel with kids. :)

Follow Stockton Row on Instagram and Facebook @stocktonrow
Email studio@stocktonrow.com to request for a look book :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...