Friday, May 22, 2015

A Classic Remedy: Ricqles Peppermint Cure Drops

Just before leaving Hong Kong a few weeks ago without being able to purchase myself anything, I kinda panicked at the airport and bought myself a bottle of the most interesting thing I could find -Alcool De Menthe De Ricqles!

I am certain of one of my past lives as an herbalist or doctor or witch. Here is another addition to my collection of all-natural cures!



What the packaging reads:

This is the authentic product made from France.

Use it to help your digestion, relieve stomach pains, combat fatigue, prevent or help cure, colds, soothe headaches, cool the skin as an antiseptic. 

Relief of dizziness, headaches, motion travel sickness, nausea, blocked nose, stomach aches, combat fatigue, cools the skin

Directions: Adult - Oral 3 times daily 7-8 drops each time. 

Children - Oral 3 times daily 2-3 drops each time. External use - to apply on affected skin areas.

Ingredients : Alcohol 80%, Peppermint oil 1.32%, Distilled water

Because it's been so so hot in Manila these days with news predicting 'This will be the hottest day of the year at 40 degrees", I've been using the Peppermint drops in my water to save my body, mind and soul and I must say that it's effective in cooling down my system. I love that it is also safe for children, and both internal and external use - wow! This will come so handy for my travels :) I will definitely bring this with me wherever I do!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...