Thursday, December 04, 2014

Gift Guide for Healthy Foodie Friends & Family

My husband calls me a major foodie. I like good food and don't mind spending on it because that was the way I was raised. I grew up accompanying my mom to the market (where I fell into a dirty ditch, which explains why I do not eat red meat) and the groceries. To be honest, I think most of my money goes to food!

I have compiled a few foodie finds which I think are great Christmas gifts for your foodie friends and family ❤️

Laguna Kitchen local artisanal products: Sweet calamansi with nata de coco, Pickles: ubod, ampalaya, onion and kangkong. Each jar is 250php. For orders, text 0917-5292933



Homemade Fine Spreads from Dibs available in vegetarian-friendly natural flavors Onion and Chive  or Roasted Garlic 240php per pack. Follow them on IG @dibsspreads


Serendipity Gluten-Free Breads and Desserts, some are dairy free too! Follow them on IG @serendipity.dips


Toby's Apiary unprocessed unheated honey from Backyard Farms 300php per jar. Follow them on IG @backyardfarmsph


Take Root Kale Chips 230php per pack
and Bliss Balls 120php per pack available at The Flow Shop www.flowretreats.com IG @flowsurfyogasamba


First Harvest Salted Coco Caramel, Peanut Crunch and Peanut Spread sweetened with Honey trio pack 459php order through their website http://www.firstharvest.ph




And last but not the least, Dehydrated Banana Fruit Chews from Casa Natura's Kitchen at 200php per pack, another pack will be given to a street kid in need of good nutrition. To order, SMS 0917-8386261.



There ya go! Happy munching!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...