Sunday, July 25, 2010

Inner Dance Yoga Retreat

Inviting you all to come celebrate my birthday weekend with me in Palawan!

A three-day Raw Food Yoga Retreat with Monica Eleazar-Manzano and Inner Dance Healing with Pi Villaraza on September 17-19, 2010. Find the union between sacred movement, stillness and your mind-body-spirit connection, Bahay Kalipay Retreat Center, and journeys to the beaches, mountains and hot springs of Palawan

For inquiries contact Monica at 0915.294.3441 monica.eleazar@gmail.com
Limited room, first-come, first-served basis.

click each page to enlarge :)


1 comment:

earthboundfaerie said...

Hi Monica! My name's Irene. :)

I'm so happy to have stumbled upon your blog! I'm a big fan of indigobaby & the Winter Solstice Spray! I swear, I spray it on anything & everything! :p

Anyway, I'm so glad to see that you & your family's doing great in Puerto Princesa! You're doing an amazing job in sticking to a commitment to a greener life! Kudos to you & the family!


I'm dying to visit Bahay Kalipay soon and was excited to find that there's an Inner Dance Retreat coming up. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'd be able to make it but just in case, are there still any slots left?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...