Sunday, May 19, 2013

Seek The Uniq

Borba Orange Cover Up w/ my FLOW eco tote 
Summer is obviously my favorite season and I thank God for my country, the Philippine Islands. I am to embrace this season almost all-year by geographical default. What a gift!



Another divine intervention is the arrival of Seek The Uniq"an online destination for chic, unique, and carefully edited pieces produced in small quantities. While we have nothing against run-of-the-mill, here we seek and present alternatives: beautiful products that are made even more so because of the stories behind it."

To me, STU is an online boutique of all things beautiful (accessories, home, bags and fashion) perfectly paired with our tropical climate! On this blog post are some their most coveted pieces which I used in the recent FLOW Surf Yoga Samba Weeked Retreat in Boracay.

Cruz Alta Orange Cover Up

Their mantra, "Live Like You're Always on Vacation", reminds me of....me! Seriously, I've moved to Palawan once-upon-a-time, teach yoga and organize weekend retreats. Who knows what tomorrow brings?!

In my Panda shades and Cruz Torres Chevron Cover Up

Cruz Alta Orange cover up w/ repurposed t-shirt cloth necklace by Candy Reyes
Parana White Cover Up

Oh, and because packaging ALWAYS matters, look at the personalized, handmade and creative loot you receive for your orders. Don't you just adore anything DIY-ed!




Seek The Uniq
www.seektheuniq.com
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Seek-The-Uniq
Twitter @SeekTheUniq
Instagram @ShopSeekTheUniq

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...