Saturday, April 06, 2013

Ego Crushed at 10

As a little girl, I had dreams of singing in Broadway. I auditioned in Repertory Philippines when I was 10 years old for a musical, waited in line for hours with my family and then got my heart crushed when Zenaida Amador declared to the whole world (it seemed to me) to get off the stage after singing a stanza or two of Beauty and The Beast (obviously because I couldn't sing well). I cried all the way home. Ego crushed way before puberty.

If you can't sing, there's always lip syncing!

Here is my latest PLDT MyBro TV commercial with the YouTube sensation, The Chicers :)




Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Katrina Villareal said...

So cool, Mon! :) You're the one in the pink and white stripes right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...