Monday, October 05, 2015

Sound Healing: Crystal Bowls and Balinese Bell


Last Saturday, I attended a Sound Healing workshop conducted by musician, healer and artist, Yeyette San Luis and Ishilta Chasi of Ginhawa at Breathe, a yoga studio in Nuvali. It was my first time to visit and this has been long overdue since I have intended tosupport since before it even opened! The day has finally arrived and I resonate with the place because it stems from a community of like-minded folks.

The space is nice, airy and bright. More than a yoga studio, Breathe focuses primarily on healing which incorporates many other modalities. There is a snack and juice bar and a healing room for more private sessions behind the main yoga studio space.


This was the beautiful set up of Yeyette and Ish. 


I've personally been drawn to Sound Healing since I attended a class in The Yoga Barn in Ubud, Bali last 2010. My soul sisters at Flow also got hooked when they attended a class and a workshop in our retreat a few months back. Since then, we have created a Sound Healing thread on Whatsapp to hopefully awaken a local collective in Manila. 


Yeyette explained that everything vibrates. Even each cell in our body creates a sound. If one goes array, then the rest is affected...just like when an instrument goes out of tune. This is a reminder that you must re-tune constantly. And that is precisely what we were all there for. For re-tuning. 



We were asked to just lie down (just like in Savasana) for the whole session. Yes, that is how they do it, even in Bali. Then both Ish and Yeyette started using their instruments: the crystal bowls, the balinese bell and then for the last few minutes, Yeyette did spirit singing as well.



While the sacred sound concert was going on, you are transported to a deeply peaceful state of being. Many of us reported seeing colors. I was watching a groovy psycedelic hologram show. I can only explain it as my chakras being activated as we were retuning to the perfect pitch. Oh, it's definitely something to experience!

A class photo of all these souls (we are more than body!)


Immediately after class, we felt the effects. Just look at our happy faces! 


And because I want more of this kind of stuff....there is another upcoming event which next weekend which I will also be attending because it is like a Energy Detox BUFFET. You may choose 3 out of the wide range of healing offerings for a flat fee of only 1,250php! I am telling you, it is certainly worth the drive out to Nuvali! Please come and join me?


Solenad 1, Bldg. 4
Lakeside Evozone, Nuvali
Sta. Rosa, Laguna

www.facebook.com/breatheph
Cel no. +639175606274
Email breatheph@gmail.com
Website www.breathe.ph


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...