Tuesday, March 24, 2015

DIY All-Natural Lavender Shampoo

Since my pregnancy with Maya I've had really dry scalp so I've been on the look out for products that will nurture not only my hair but my scalp as well. Then it hit me.. Why don't I just make my own shampoo?

I researched and found really simple recipes on how to make one. And I just happen to have all the ingredients, yay!


So I decided to just make myself a batch of all-natural and organic moisturizing shampoo with these ingredients!

Ingredients:
2 Tbsp Laurin Coco MCT Oil from The Flow Shop 

1/3 Cup Tobee's Apiary Honey from Backyard Farms to order SMS / Viber 09178386261 

2/3 Cup Castile Soap from Cutieverse 

30-50 drops of Lavender Pure Essential Oil from Mountain Rose Herbs

1/3 C Coconut Milk which I juiced in my Hurom slow juicer

Mix all in a squirt bottle and viola! Your very own chem-free shampoo made in minutes! It might be very liquid-y and that's alright, it does the job just fine. You may also choose a combination of other pure essential oils but I love Lavender and it's gentle properties that works wonders on the skin. 

Do you have any natural shampoo recipes you wanna share? Let me know if you get to try this one, too! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...