Thursday, October 06, 2016

Holistic Skincare: Skin Vitals

Skincare. Oh how I love thee. I don't obsess as much as I should, really (in your 30's you should really be strict about sun protection, they say!) because I still forget here and there but yes, I do invest in premium products - ESPECIALLY ones that are made with only the purest, natural and if possible organic ingredients.



Skin Vitals is a breath of fresh air in Manila. I attended the launch in the healthy Hillside Cafe and Juice Bar where we had some healthy treats while learning more about the products. This holistic skin care line is made with premium ingredients (infused with my ultimate favorite pure essential oils, too!!!) and can be used daily because it is very mild. I am told that even pregnant and nursing moms may use Skin Vitals, Yay!



Here with Cristal Leung from Skin Vitals. She is HK-based but creates all products in the US before distribution worldwide. She taught us so many technical things about skin and how to effectively use products. I can't wait to learn more from the Skin Vitals team!




I am currently skin testing the Make Up Filter (aka gentle make up remover), Pristine Cleanser, Waterful Serum and V'Lift Potion Moisturizer.

The Skin Vital products are currently available at Facets and Figures, The Parenting Emporium and Beauty MNL.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...