Thursday, April 21, 2016

Belo Goes All Natural with Belo Baby!


My second job after college was in Marketing and PR for the Belo Medical Group. Back then, I already wished for all-natural products made because that really interested me. In fact, a few months after I became pregnant, I quit my job and then later on formulated an aromatherapy based, all-natural bath and body line with my friend, Denise Gonzales-Bernardo. We named the company INDIGOBaby (after our babies!). Little did I know that many years later, Belo too, would create a product line that would make me swoon!  Why did Cristalle Belo Henares (the daughter of Vicki Belo, the founder of Belo Medical Group) finally do it? Well, have you heard the big news? She's engaged and is about to marry later this year! I guess they've got foresight and see babies in the near future! You wouldn't want to place any harsh chemicals on your baby's skin, right?  Cristalle completely agrees, did her research and consulted with the dermatologists in the Belo team for which ingredients are best for babies' skin. Cocoa butter, Shea butter and Sweet Almond Oil are the top ingredients found in the Belo Baby products.


Congratulations on jumping on the bandwagon for the launch of Belo Baby, Stalle! And thanks for inviting me and my kids over. We had fun learning all about the certified natural ingredients used in all the Belo Baby products. I've been using them not just on my kids, but on myself too! My favorite? The 2-in-1 hair and baby wash. Why? Because it is so travel-friendly! I just used this during our recent trip to Palawan (find stories soon at MyLittleGlobetrotters.com) :)


Find Belo Baby products at leading supermarkets and department stores near you. To know more information about their full line of products, visit www.belobaby.ph

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...