Wednesday, December 02, 2015

My Top Finds at Tubong Pilipino Glorietta

Yesterday was the launch of Tubong Pilipino, a Filipino-inspired market at the Glorietta activity center. I am sharing with you my top finds at the fair. Maybe you'll find some ideas for a Philippine-themed Christmas, whether for the home or for Christmas gifts to family and friends! I did some shopping there, too!

These furnitures are made out of resalvaged wood. The chair and table set for kids (top left) caught my eye. It would look good for a homeschool set up, or perhaps an arts and crafts area for the kids!


Who doesn't love these intricately designed bauls? They would be perfect as side tables and top one as footing for the bed. I'm dreaming of building our own home soon! 


These beautiful vintage fabrics cost 15,000php each so if you want to splurge, consider these!


This handmade and painted nativity set I really wanted for my house but since we would be leaving for the holidays, I've decided not to purchase. Aren't they beautiful though?


There is a smaller version, too.


When design is both form and function: an ethnic musical instrument is good for the home because you and your children get a dose of local Philippine culture. Again, will definitely consider this for our dream home (soon!)


And lastly, weaved magic wallets! I just had to get some for gifts :) They're so handy for travel which we do quite a bit!  


Tubong Pilipino will run until December 6 at the Glorietta Activity Center, Glorietta Mall Ayala Center, Makati City.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...