Monday, September 21, 2015

What To Do For Kids This Weekend: Bubble Man in Manila

What To Do For Kids This Weekend: Bubble Man in Manila

After having arrived from a short but sweet family trip to Saigon, I was looking for a #childhoodunplugged activity for my kids this weekend. If you have been following my blog for quite some time, you know that my on goes to a Waldorf School and I encourage parents and kids to drop the ipad (follow my hashtag on Instagram #projectnoipad) and go outdoors to experience the wonders of nature. For city folks though, sometimes we need events and activities that still bring magic to our little ones eyes even if we aren't outdoors. 

bubble man in manila 2

Lo and behold, I get news of the Bubble Man coming to Manila!

Bubble Man in Manila


I cannot wait to see the world's leading bubbleologist do a combination of magic, art, science and fun! I'm catching one of his shows this weekend so I hope to see you there!

For tickets, call TicketWorld at 891-9999 or visit www.ticketworld.com.ph.

Find out more by visiting www.facebook.com/ConcertusManila.

P.S. Read all about our Saigon adventures at our travel blog www.mylittleglobetrotters.com.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...