Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A Sparty with Zoya and Make It Blissful

make it blissful zoya

Before my travel blog launch, timing couldn't be more impeccable as Martine of Make It Blissful invited me for a sparty collaboration with one of her blog supporters, Zoya Philippines.


It was held in Beauty & Butter, Megamall where all guests we're treated to mani pedis using the oh-so-fabulous toxin-free and long-lasting Zoya nail products.


I am totally in love with the new nail collection of Zoya! Perhaps I will use one of these pretty colors on my next visit!


Thank you for inviting me and reminding me that I should take care of myself as well. So often, moms neglect themselves when they prioritize their families and the rest of the world first. May I practice more self love to give more love! ❤️

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...