Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Just Hatched: Baby Magazine's New Look


Yesterday was the launch of Baby Magazine's new look. Do stare closely. Aside from the new clean lay out and even more amazingly fit body of mother-of-five, Ina Raymundo, I was mesmerized by the artwork behind. It happens to be a goddess bearing her breasts for... breastfeeding? Most likely! #FreeTheNipple ! Brava!

And inside the magazine...





I'm so very flattered to have been featured in the fitness issue. Thank you, Frances for the interview! I am truly honored to be part of it. :)

------------------------------------------------

And... For yesterday's cheat snack at Fig; I've never had sweet and savory macarons before. Here are their basil, olive and cream cheese creations which rocked my mouth yesterday. 



What other dishes should I try at Fig?



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...