Friday, May 22, 2015

Expo Mom This Weekend!

The biggest mommy and baby bazaar is happening all weekend at the Glorietta Activity Center! I'm quite excited to meet up with other mommy entrepreneurs because we can never have enough time chatting about our little ones!


Aside from dropping some gentle used toys and clothes at the ChildHope Asia foundation for the street children, I also look forward to some of the merchants and offerings available this weekend. I will probably go get some essentials from INDIGObaby, sample nursing sweets from Mommy Treats, check out the nursing wear at Mommy Matters and see anything Maya needs from Babinski Baby and other places that might have organic material or ingredients :)

Here's a list of all the participating vendors for you to check out:



And a helpful map to plan your mode of attack especially if you're taking your children with you. I just lost my Yaya at the very beginning of this Mercury Retrograde so I will try my best to be an efficient shopper.


Do watch the INDIGObaby fashion show 4pm tomorrow! I will be making an appearance with Maya in a pouch with other yummy mummies! ❤️ See you there!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...