1. Let's start with food. People automatically associate the actual day with a dinner date so here's one restaurant suggestion that you might want to try with your loved one (hoping that your special someone actually gives in to your health request. Mine hasn't agreed just yet!)
Susi is a plant-based (vegan/vegetarian) & gluten-free restaurant in Bonifacio Global City. Check their website for more information. www.susi.ph
2. Since you're already planning to dine in the area, might as well sign up for Heart Out; A Backbending Workshop by Rianna Gatus in Beyond Yoga BGC. Haven't done yoga? No worries, it's beginner-friendly as the teacher may give modifications for those in fear of ripping their hearts out! Register to reserve your slots at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09176299642 or 5533799
3. Get some Yin Yoga lovin' with Kit Navarro, Traditional Chinese Doctor and Yin Yoga teacher at Beyond Yoga Libis <3 p="">
And for the wanderlusts in love, here are two more ideas to consider!
4. Beyond Yoga teacher, Paulo Leonido shares his practice at the Divine Love Retreat in Danjugan Island, Negros on Feb 14-15.
5. Still haven't found the perfect gift? Search no more! FLOW will have their annual Yoga + Detox weekend retreat on Feb 19-21 at Bahay Kalipay (literally translated as House of Happiness) in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. Interested participants may register at www.flowretreats.com