Friday, May 10, 2013

Yummy Eats 2013


Every month, I look forward to receiving the Yummy Eats Magazine from husband dear because cooking doesn't come naturally to me. Perhaps this is why i enjoy making raw vegan meals and desserts because there is absolutely zero cooking involved! First recipes I read are that of Marie Gonzalez of Kitchen Revolution for her Vegan and Vegetarian dishes.



Yummy Eats will have an all-day eating and cooking fair on May 18, Saturday from 10am to 6pm at the NBC Tent. I hear you will get to sample yummy dishes from 50 hand-picked concessionaires. My favorite Green Smoothies by Rawlicious will be one of them, so make sure you dropby their booth! Oh, there will also be cooking demos, cook-offs and raffles all day.

Tickets are at P200. Pay only P150 if you present a copy of Yummy magazine's May 2013 issue.
For more details, visit www.facebook.com/yummymagazine and www.yummy.ph


Oh, and I will be teaching a Yin Yoga class that day 9am at Beyond Yoga Bonifacio High Street. Come to class and let's chow at (healthy) Yummy Eats together after! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...