Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Yoga Studio Materialized!


Year 2012 is the year to manifest your desires. I remember someone telling me this one afternoon while we were having tea in Power Plant Mall earlier this year. Since I became a teacher, I have always dreamed of a yoga studio and finally I have been given the opportunity to share my passion for yoga through one, a physical manifestation of my true desires --- presenting, Beyond Yoga Bonifacio High Street branch!
Hallway entrance
Beyond Yoga Bonifacio High Street suspension studio
We officially launched the studio last October 17, which also happens to be the 1st year anniversary of Beyond Yoga Tomas Morato in QC. 

Festivities started with the studio blessing followed by ribbon cutting of the studio partners- Cara de Ocampo, Cathy Romualdez, Anna Carbonell, Chiqui Okol and myself.

Studio owners with Senator Pia Cayetano and Antigravity Ambassador Iya Villania
Shaking her bootie to the music
Our in-house Jivamukti teacher and co-partner, Anna Carbonell danced Hula Tahitian to tribal beats and a mission impossible-like Antigravity demo by our teachers wowed our guests that evening.

AGY teachers Niknok, Maitri & Pau

Many friends came to support the event with their presence  :)

Team LDL: Noelle, Theresa and Claudine with surfer Adi 



Beyond Yoga teachers and trainees

Certified Calm owner, Darcy Ong with Pau and Maitri of Beyond Yoga

Beyond Yoga beauties: Me, Rianna, Margo, Cara & Bong


I hope to catch you in one of my Antigravity Yoga classes! For November, I teach Mondays 530pm and Thursdays 11am. See you hanging on the hammock soon ;)

Yep, thats me hangin' out! ;)

Beyond Yoga Bonifacio High Street Central
Unit 316, C2 Building, Bonifacio High Street Central, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Mobile: 0917-6299642
Tel.No: 553-3799

www.facebook.com/igobeyondyoga
www.twitter.com/igobeyondyoga
www.igobeyondyoga.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...