Thursday, February 02, 2012

Silk Thai Food

If you have been following my blog for some time, you'll read some articles gushing over gastronomical delights (mostly chocolates :P) so you must know by now that aside from loving my son, my husband and my career (check out my hashtags, #yogalove on twitter!), I am also foodie by heart. I enjoy worldly cuisine: Indian, Japanese, Korean & of course, THAI!



Weeks ago, I received great news from my friends over at LDL Marketing..SILK Thai Cuisine reopened in breezy Serendra. Too bad I wasn't able to make it to their launch but here are some photos to make your eyes feast, mouth drool, stomach growl in hunger. It really is not a good idea for me to be typing this now that it is lunchtime :P

One consideration I always make when I look for places to dine in would be the ambiance and feel of the place. It is a known fact that good interiors, the colors & lighting can affect the total energy of the space and your moods. I learned this from color psychology and Vastu (which is the Hindus version of Feng Shui). If you want to read more about using interiors and colors to heal you, read here.

Cool interiors make you want to stay and enjoy your meal 
If I were to eat right now, here are my top food choices. I wish they can magically appear from my screen right about now! :P

Let's start with the refreshing Pomelo Salad. Pass the Himalayan pink salt, please? A Raw Vegan friendly-meal :)


Then ask for fried or (I prefer) Fresh Spring Rolls with that amazing sauce. This is Raw Vegan, too! You won't have a problem inviting your Raw Foodie friends out for dinner :)

I do like *Bagoong Rice. What I usually do is mix everything except the pork which I pass on to my husband. (who is happier when there is meat on the table) *shrimp paste


Pad Thai is a staple in every Thai restaurant. Without the egg, of course, if you're vegetarian. Look at how it is presented! Food presentation is, indeed, an art form!
Pad Thai

 One day, all restaurants will have meat-less Satays. For now, this will do :)

They've got interesting cocktails like Ginger Zinger (good for digestion, right?!) & Pandan & Lemongrass Martinis

 As you all know, I've got a major sweet tooth so I always make sure to leave lotsa room for dessert! 
Sticky Rice with Mango
Tah Kho Sakhoo

Famished yet? I know where I am eating next.


SILK
Unit 1C12 G/F Serendra Piazza, Fort Bonifacio Global City
Open daily from 11am-3pm and 6pm-11pm.

Call (632) 856.0386 or SMS 0917.8829818 for reservations.
Email thai.silkresto@yahoo.com for inquiries on catering and functions.

BE A FAN ON FACEBOOK: Thai at Silk Restaurant
FOLLOW ON TWITTER: @thai_silkresto

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...