Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Yummy Mummy: Pam Begre

Hello, readers :)

I've decided to add a special section to my blog featuring different Yummy Mummies that spark inspiration and spread love in the lives of others.

7 months pregnant with her two dogs, Nori & Chilli
unedited photo by Miguel Miranda


Name: Pamela Ayson Begre

Child: Severin Begre "Sevi" due Feb 11, 2012

Occupation: Wife and soon-to-be Mom! Businesswoman- 360 Fitness Club Makati/partner & DAGC Gallery/partner, licensed realtor. Food enthusiast, travel bug & student of life!

Your Dharma or Life's Purpose
I really believe that my life mission is to be the best wife and mom that I can be. Nurturing my family is my way of contributing to the world in supporting them in making a difference. I've come to realize that nurturing is my strong suit, so I hope to do this not just for my husband but for my son and our future children. Same goes for friends that I really care about.

First Dance stolen shot taken by Mango Red

People Who Inspire You
My husband- He works hard with so much passion and fun. As a witness to all that he does, he never fails to inspire me to make my dreams come true while having fun in the process.

My dad- He's been gone 6 years but his love and care for other people resonates each day. I love it when I randomly meet someone new and they share fond memories about my dad and how selfless he was. His wise words passed on to me while growing up are my true treasures to guide me each day.

Gwyneth Paltrow - she's got work-life balance all figured out. Family first, always, for her but she still finds time doing all sorts of things that she loves (cooking, traveling, acting, etc)


Favorite Family Getaway
Sunset view from their home away from the urban jungle


Our beach home. Our home away from home, our own slice of paradise. Here we get to spend time together, get lost in our hobbies, find time to catch up with good friends, etc. 

Most Precious Moments in Motherhood
Too many! No matter how small or big, each moment has been such a great part of my pregnancy journey. 


Top 3 faves:
1. Feeling Sevi's kicks for the first time and sharing the moment with my husband.
2. Finding out that we're having a boy (both of us really want boy first).
3. Humbling realization of the miracle growing inside me and that I am responsible for the life of this human being!


Dreams Realized


A moment remembering her father
I have been blessed with a wonderful life because I have realized that indeed, life is too short. I've made a decision when my dad passed away, to live my life to the fullest with happiness and no regrets. He lived his life well and although still very sad and missing him, I take comfort in the fact that he lived his life well and it was really time for him to go.
I live by inspirational sayings such as "Carpe Diem," or that Emirates ad copy that says "When was the last time you did something for the first time?" Paolo Coelho wrote in the Alchemist 'if you really desire something, the whole universe will conspire to help you.' But for me, this can only happen when desired with the best and purest intentions.
I sometimes feel that I am not doing enough, only because life is so cool and there are so many things to discover! Yet I also learned that we are human and we have limitations. Slowing down and appreciating each dream unfold is also important, rather than rushing and wanting to do everything at the same time.
At the age of 28, I can proudly say that I've done/tried what I've wanted to do: travel, travel, travel, be it alone or with friends or with my fave travel buddy (my husband). To support this dream, I put up my own business and have explored different industries as well to see where I fit the most. My latest role as a wife and a mom has been the greatest so far and as I am new to these roles, I really believe that I am destined to have these as my primary roles in life. That all these experiences and decisions that I've made have led me to this path. It's an incredible feeling and I only wish the same for all, that each would discover their paths in life while truly enjoying each moment!

Dreams To be Manifested
I also have some dreams that might be weird for other people, such as adopting a school to make it better. Education is key! Or being involved in a train project one day that can help transportation woes here in the Philippines. For my family, whatever dreams they may have become mine as well and I'm there to support them!
All these serious words seem grand, but I take joy in the simple dreams realized and to be realized. As long as we're happy and healthy with love all around, then I've realized my dreams. Everything else that come my way are yummy cherries on top! There are still a lot of dreams to pursue, items in my bucket list to cross off, but it always comes back to this resonating thought--being there for others, always.

Thoughts on Marriage and Life with Husband

Sunshiney days in Sagada
I feel very blessed for having a wonderful one. Marriage should be based on love and filled with respect for each other, guided by God. Each day I discover that the more I give, the happier I am. Making my husband happy is something that I value, for he makes me so happy. Giving him any less than what he deserves from me would be a shame. Each day we learn something from each other and having a partner witnessing your life unfold is really something special. Life is too precious and short not to be shared.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...