Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Feast Day of the Assumption!

Today is August 15, the Feast of the Assumption. A good quarter of my life was spent in Assumption San Lorenzo, Makati from nursery all the way to college (with a few schools in between!)

Here are some photos I dug up of my early years in AC...


Find your little self, amigas! I am on the 2nd seated row with bangs :)

Mom, where were these cupcakes from?

I tower above my younger siblings- Diana & RJ. Kim you were still non-existent then hehe

Look at the same Santi smirk on my face!
I particularly chose this period to remind me that I am consciously shaping my own Santiago's formative years. One day he will also look back to his early childhood pictures (in Palawan) with fond memories with his Mommy & Daddy :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...