Saturday, July 02, 2011

Organic Farm Lot for Sale in Palawan

Entrance to the farm

Our friend is selling his farm lot (which happens to be right next to ours where we live!)

So, I sure hope that whoever considers buying this property MUST promise to plant more trees and keep the farm quiet/sustainable/green/organic so we...don't panic :)

Mountain views from the farm

It is located in the town of Bacungan 30-40mins north of Puerto Princesa city en route to Sabang (where the Underground River is) and also beaches like Port Barton & El Nido.

It is also a few minutes drive to our fave beach spot, where we find ourselves almost every weekend, enjoying the beach all to ourselves.

Nagtabon Beach
It is also where I take my participants during my yoga retreats with Bahay Kalipay.

View from the top
 Just 5 minutes drive from is the Ma-i Earth Village built by Pi & Daniw of Bahay Kalipay. It is a global mudhouse eco-village where there currently resides a Buddhist family with 2 young children.  I hear there are more people keen on moving in within the next couple of months. They are going to build a Green school there soon so if you have children and would want to expand your consciousness as well as your little ones, they are the perfect neighbors!

Some participants of the last retreat before our tree planting (Photo credit to Johanna Pilar)
 Pictures of past events during the Greenpath Yoga Retreat here and during the Yoga Dance Retreats here and here. You can see more shots in Ma-i Earth Village mountains and in Nagtabon beach.

In the lot, there are more than 20 Mango Trees, more than 30 Coconut Trees, some Cashew Trees, Banana Trees, wild Pineapples, and half a hectare of bagsakan for rice paddies.



My boys surveying the lot in 2010

A few minutes walk from the farm is also a small river where the kids love to play :)


The property is titled, has been surveyed, fenced and taxes paid. 

Price details
Php 60 per sqm
Total land area of 2.5 hectares

Interested buyers may contact Montri at renaissancemon@gmail.com

4 comments:

Fristine said...

I think this is a steal! I should have gone to see it before I left for Manila.

emma gutierrez said...

MOnica, we are seriously interested with the lot. We just need to see the place personally.

eachdaygetsbetter said...

Hello! I was looking up info on Nagtabon beach because my friends and I are visiting PPS next week, and I've been told that waves are rough, so it isn't so nice (and it's far from the city--accd to the travel agent). Photos tell me otherwise. It looks beautiful. Would just like to know if you'd advise we take the trip and go there just for a couple of hours. :)
- Kitty Dulay

eachdaygetsbetter said...

Hello! I was looking up info on Nagtabon beach because my friends and I are visiting PPS next week, and I've been told that waves are rough, so it isn't so nice (and it's far from the city--accd to the travel agent). Photos tell me otherwise. It looks beautiful. Would just like to know if you'd advise we take the trip and go there just for a couple of hours. Thanks!
- Kitty Dulay

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...