Friday, July 29, 2011

If Not Now, When?

Maybe the name of the concert got to me. I have this attitude of never wanting to miss an opportunity. Sometimes it's called being impatient :P


Another way to spend an evening in the city is to...watch a concert! I watched Incubus last night with FLOW girl friends, Denise & Adi.



We bought upper box 1500p tickets and mid-way through the show, we ended up in the 6000p seats. Magic! See how much closer we were below?



Brandon Boyd was phenomenal. Looking at his earlier videos, he looks so much better now than before. And yes, he could be practicing yoga too. At some point, he was down on the carpet doing what looked like Inner Dance to me as well as some stretching exercises.

Here are two of my favorite songs by Incubus since my college days:

DRIVE and I MISS YOU

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...