Friday, July 11, 2008

Wedding Bells & Blogs

Looking for inspiration online now because I am to meet with my florist tomorrow. Yes, gotta start bugging 'em suppliers. I have prepared flower pegs for her as guide to my all-white/cream motif. Someone is starting to have a master plan. Wee!

Let me share with you some wedding websites I am happy to waste my time with now that Santi is asleep (double wee!)

Wedding Magazines online
Martha Stewart
In-Style weddings


Wedding Blogs
Snippet & Ink
Style Me Pretty
The Little Blackbook of Wedding Vendors

Gee... I find it difficult to focus and I catch myself getting lost in these blogs of beautiful wedding ceremonies with their photographs. To save me from going astray, I post to del.i.cio.us whatever I find interesting or unique. If you have not used this way-too-cool-tool - you are so out of it! I love it! I bookmark everything there now and it really works for me. I have already tagged photos accordingly -for my photographer, cake artist, gown designers, etc.

For a sneak peak, here's the back view of Anna Ortiz's (Ugly Betty) Lhuillier gown which is my inspiration for my own white full-lace gown by Roselyn Lagdameo.

Just lovely.

I will work on an inspiration board when I have more time. Adios!

Thanks to instyle for the photo of Anna Ortiz.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...