Friday, February 15, 2008

Thinking of Planning for Something

Santi is turning 1 in 3 months. Oh gosh, I really should be thinking of planning his very 1st birthday bash! To tell you quite honestly, I would rather spend the money on a beach trip with M and Sancho. He will be too young to appreciate the balloons, gifts, mascots and mayhem anyway! But M insist that his son deserves a decent first birthday - it's the only time we get together with all his godparents and other relatives too! Yada yada yada...

So, while happily munching on chocolate bits in my ice cream for dessert tonight, I googled 'Nestle ice cream' out of sheer net-surfing-boredom... Look what I discovered!

Nestle has ice cream party packages ranging from P850 (50 pax) to P2,900 (150pax). It's an interesting alternative to the usual dirty ice cream cart which is found in all kiddie parties nowadays.

Want to know what theme we have in mind for the party? A Mexican hat party catered by our ultimo favorit-o Mexicali!

I can just imagine the invite..."Sancho Wancho invites you to his Mexican Hat Party!"

But yeah... I don't know how the ice cream will fit in?

2 comments:

The Disparate Housewife said...

I say, Mexican Hat Party for suuure...then make ice cream guy wear a sombrero and moustache!

KV said...

Hey Mon, you might want to check this out too: http://www.shopcrazy.com.ph/2008/03/31/throw-a-frozen-yogurt-party/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...