Friday, February 01, 2008

Part Tres

On Wedding Preps...
9 months to go before THE DAY.

W
edding Date- check!
November 16, 2008 This was moved from November 22. Why? See explanation below.

Church - check!
Caleruega Our church was originally Archbishop's Palace but M and I wasn't too sold with it. The chapel had no meaning to us. Unlike Caleruega...well, we have both never been there until our recent trip BUT Tagaytay is a usual destination for us so...we were thrilled to find out that there was still an open slot! Course, we seized it right away!

Reception - check!
Sonya's Garden Since we plan on having an intimate wedding, I cannot think of any other venue that would be more perfect than this. I have always wanted a beach or garden wedding. It just sets the mood without much preparation. (ex. event stylist, floral arrangements). Yup, you got that right..I am not hiring a florist to do the venue since Sonya's Garden has flowers already!

Hair & Make-up - check!
Barbi Chan I chose her because I have worked with her already for a previous Marie Claire shoot here. Yep, she did me when I was 6 months preggy with Sanch! If she made me look so fab then...what more during the big day when I would be 80 pounds lighter?! No, I am not joking. I really gained 60 pounds during my pregnancy which I lost in no time due to being a hands-on mum, breastfeeding and baby wearing. Also, Barbi does not charge an arm and a leg which is just superb!

Designer for Entourage - check!
Teresa Hagape She was referred to me by Gia Bernardo-So who does coordination for weddings. Tet is very easy to talk to and love the fact that her prices are so reasonable. Yet another great find!
My inspiration for my maid of honor gown and below is for the flower girl. That's all I've booked for now. I have a loooong way to go but it's a good start! Next on my list - gown designer, photographer, florist, cake, and the list goes oooonnn. Please stay tuned for more on wedding preps ;)

On Mommyhood...

My right nip and breast is aching again. Oh bummer, another plugged duct. Pain, I say!!! Each time Sanch feeds, it feels as if he is teething on it. I just have to endure so that it will eventually go away. Or I could call Lita Nery, a lactation masseuse...but this will cost me P800. Let's wait and see how long I can stand the discomfort first :P

And in other mommy news---Guess who just gave birth? Noe! Noelle is a co-mumprenuer and was my friend since grade school in Assumption San Lorenzo. Her baby Kai surfed his way out of her last Jan. 27 at St. Luke's. Congratulations to another yummymummy!

We can't wait for Kai to grow up a little bit more so that he can join the 2 other boys...
It's going to be a RIOT with them! Just look at these two eagerly awaiting for their playmate.

Oh and last but not the least, did you notice that I changed the blog title? I no longer dream of the aurora borealis and summer sosltice. I only dream of uninterrupted sleep. Motherhood definitely changed me :) Yawn! Goodnight!

4 comments:

Frances said...

OMG, your Santi is so CUTE!

Oh and yes, I forgot to inform you about the tag kasi naalala ko na may linuluto nga pala ako!

LiLLy said...

Planning your own wedding is so much fun!
I regret not spending much on photo/video.. I also wish I had photojournalists, not just photographers.

Goodluck on your preps and keep your readers updated!

PS.. can't wait to see your weddingannouncer site. :)

donna said...

the change in title made me smile! dontcha worry, you'll get there. not to alarm you or anything, it took me about 2 years =).
p.s. i agree with lilly - i found that of all the things we spent on the wedding, the photographer and videographer were the most worth the expense. baby loves to look at the album and watch the video. we had dino lara for the photography, he is super!

BY NATURE said...

it just gets more and more exciting, dear! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...