Monday, February 25, 2008

Hunniesmoon

These wedding preparations is making me want a full-blast vacation immediately right after! Yes, the call of intimate seclusion, the honeymoon. Definitely Sancho will be tagging along (no way will I leave him!), therefore, it won't entirely be intimate nor secluded but more like a happy family trip hence the title hunniesmoon :)

Amorita Resort in Panglao Island looks very inviting! My US-based older sister swears this resort is a must -considering they paid about $350 a night for their villa! But there are cheaper alternatives and the resort is offering packages that are... friendlier. My friend Rob posted some photos of the resort here.

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. My 'real' hunniesmoon wish is a trip to Europe but I am planting my feet FIRMLY on the ground :P

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...