Sunday, January 20, 2008

Long Overdued Updates: Part Deux

Sancho's got his two front teeth! Yup, they emerged last Christmas. What great timing to the song 'All I Want For Christmas... is my two front teeth'. For those of you that breastfeed, I do get my share of nipple bites every day now. Ouchie! But that ain't stopping me. I wonder though if I will my nips will bleed or even fall off in case he gets gigil and decides to bite me really hard. Gross out city!

Gosh, my baby boy is already a big boy! And he is getting more gwapito day by day! I mean it... look at him here at almost 3 months..

doesn't he look more like a smurf or yeah...a platypus? Now I understand why Angelina Jolie called her own baby a 'blob' in an interview. They really look like blobs first! And us naman parents always believe that our babies are the cutest things on earth no matter what age. Ha. Buti na lang my baby boy is turning out to be a handsome young lad. See below.

This was taken during Christmas Eve right by the Manansala tree. I am wearing my peacock dress which I had made. Not bad for P350.

Ok, so we went to Baguio after Christmas and spent New Years at T-House, Tagaytay. Some photos of the much-needed vacation of dead-tired parents.

After shopping for alternative medicines in Ilog Maria
Stuff mommy bought:
1. Bee Propolis Probiotic - really awesome! M and I have not gotten sick since we started taking this to strengthen our immune system. I recommend that every household have this.
2. Vaginal Wash - refreshing. hehe.
3. Virgin Honey - I take this with my morning tea each day
4. Bee Pollen - complete food packed with all the nutrients. I take this for an energy boost instead of coffee.
5. Honey Cider Vinegar - paired with the Virgin Honey, this is excellent for digestive problems
6. Frozen Royal Jelly - Ideal for a good restful sleep - ha! Need that! Still wishing for uninterrupted sleep. hehehe
7. Hair Oil - good for my scalp. I use this instead of conditioner.
8. Honey Face Scrub - M loves this for his skin.
9. Face Oil - I use this instead of a moisturizer.

Yeah so I bought most of their products. They were only P100+ on average. I am a shop-whore like that and M hates it. I don't know when I'll be going there next so might as well stock up on these natural and organic products. Hey..it's also R&D for my INDIGObaby products you know! (finding an excuse)
In our Fire room in T-House. Sanch wearing the 60's long sleeves shirt M bought him.

Doin' the touristy thing with Sanch in a pouch

Where mommy & daddy had their first date in 2005

Santi just woke up from another short nap so I guess I owe a part tres to this entry. Sayonara!

4 comments:

donna said...

he's really, really cute!
i'm sorry i wasn't able to contact you while we were in manila. please email me your home address, i'd like to send you the gift =).

The Disparate Housewife said...

Welcome back, Monica, thanks for all the moral support from you and Denise, so helpful! I tried a sling that a friend lent me and Peanut seemed to want her head hanging out of it and the material was a bit thick so she felt warm. But she also wants to be carried around everywhere. Any slings you can recommend?

Anonymous said...

where did you have your peacock dress made?

dharmadreams said...

Hello Stranger!

The dress was made by a regular sewer (sorry I dont know who she is because my old maid whom I've fired new her from Cainta) but I bought the material from fabric warehouse in Greenhills :)

I will be making new wrap dresses under a label for my business so just keep posted for those :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...