Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Long Overdued Post

Because this is a long over-dued post, I am naming it that.. The Long Overdued Post.

I have a million and one things to update you on but I will prioritize the most amazing one happened during the holidays....

1. Sancho (yep, another new nick) finally graduated from THE BALL! Can you believe that?! Neither can I! I seriously thought that I would bounce-him-on-the-stability-ball-while-nursing til he was a year old or something! Thank God it's over! How did it happen? Well...he quit cold turkey while we were on a trip to Baguio after Christmas. Yeah, just like that...he didn't need it. I just nursed him on the bed like how regular moms & babies do! You see, my little Santi has lesser or maybe different needs now.

Now I'm worried I might gain weight because he does not require that much motion anymore...now that IS a real scare! Especially when I am trying to lose ten more pounds for the upcoming wedding (which brings me to update #2)

2. SAVE THE DATE! November 16, 2008 is our big day. Finally, we chose our church and reception venues - Chapel of Transfiguration, Caleruega & Sonya's Garden in Tagaytay.
LinkCaleruega chapel is BEAUTIFUL! Very quaint & intimate --- just perfect for our small wedding. We are only inviting 80 guests...the closest among family and friends. So, yeah I have been soooo busy planning for this. I am glued to theknot.com and joined the Weddingsatwork yahoo group and got so addicted reading all the ratings of suppliers from brides. Every night, after Santi unlatches from my boob to sleep, I slowly creep out and research / read until 12 midnight. I am also building my personal wedding announcer site. (I won't present it yet until it's almost done)

Ok, I am too exhausted to go on with other more news so I'll just make a part 2 to this post. I need my sleep! Til the next one. Ciao!

2 comments:

Rhea said...

hi monica! congrats on your upcoming wedding! i was also a member of w@w, and it really helped me a lot in wedding planning. loved it!

santi's so cute! hahaha :) take care!

10E said...

Hi there Monica! I see you're a W@Wie now. Happy wedding preps! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...