Monday, September 10, 2007

Parental Birthdays

Happy Birthday to my parents RE and NE!

My Dad just turned 55 while my Mum turned 52. Their birthdays are 6 days apart. Yes, both are Virgos but are like opposite poles. Perhaps their Chinese signs (snake and monkey) is the reason for that?

In this family, we love to celebrate with food, glorious food. For my Dad's birthday we headed to Emperor's Restaurant on Wilson St. Greenhills.

My siblings with my parents

The food in Emperor's was not as good as we remember it to be. Only the roasted duck remains to be worthy.

For my Mum's birthday, we went to Kaya Express at the Power Plant Mall. Kaya has been my Korean restaurant pick for years. I even celebrated my birthday there once because I just love their Spinach, Kimchi and Japchae.

Here's Mum holding a box of Diamond Hotel's Macarons
Dad, Mum, Gino, M and Santipooperpunch

Kaya never fails to deliver the same quality food I have always known.

Cheers to my parents who have stuck it out through all these years. You both have inspired me to prioritize family above all things. (Now that I have my own to keep) I am and forever will be grateful for your love, guidance and support. Santipoo is lucky to have the best grandparents in the whole world!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...