Friday, September 07, 2007

Munch On This



I'm going nuts over nuts! I found these in Rustan's grocery at the Powerplant mall. A little bit of sweet, a little bit of salty. It's the munchies for health wannabes. Low calories, gluten free and vegan friendly too. Grab a pack (about P50+) and eat when you're watching TV, surfing the net, or even when bored. (Do you also eat when you're bored?)

For the less conscious muncher, I found this delicious treat in SM Sta Mesa grocery.


Yes, M&M's did it again. Shrek's ogre-sized peanut butter flavored m&m's is so good I finished one pack (P36) in one go while nursing Santi to sleep. Yeah, I was bored lying in bed so I asked M to fetch me a pack so I could do something while he nurses.

I also discovered really good chocolate peanut butter bars just today! Kitchen's Best by Roselyn (917-9276248) have the best. Not too sweet like Reese's cups tend to be. (but I eat them anyway) I would have posted a photo here but then night has fallen and I don't want to use flash, it would make the bars look less yummy. By tomorrow naman, they'd be all gone. If you want to try them though, check out Powerplant's Baker's Dozen Fair at the concourse level all weekends of this month.

Happy Munches!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...