Thursday, August 09, 2007

Tea Time

I like all kinds of tea. Chamomile, Green Tea, Lychee, Peppermint and Jasmine are my favorite blends. Last weekend, I discovered that Healthy Options in Shangri-la had Organic Mother's Milk. I've read about this type of tea in many online articles. According to the kellymom website, drinking this can increase milk supply. Just out of curiosity, I purchased a box. I have no problem with my milk supply since I've been breastfeeding directly and on demand for the past 3 months. What got to me was that anisse and fennel were some of the ingredients listed. These are the exact same ingredients of the gripe water I got for Santi's colic. Let's see if it would decrease Santi's tummy troubles.

2 comments:

LiLLy said...

i got to try this! :)

By NATURE said...

this does work! a friend of mine gave me 2 boxes after i gave birth to our second baby. after drinking the tea, i can already feel the let down. i take it when i feel my supply's diminishing. do try this tea, breastfeeding mommies :)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...