Thursday, August 23, 2007

Shabby & Clingy Days

This is the reason why I badly need a haircut. Aside from the fact that my last trim was when I was 8 months pregnant, I also realized that I look like Santi's yaya in all the photos taken from the house. Yes, I wear my hair like that on a regular day - the labandera style. There are more shabby shots but i dare not post them. Aiya! No matter how well-dressed you are, the mane makes all the difference.

What's holding me back is that, if I cut my hair real short (I want the Victoria Beckham cut everyone's getting), I might not have my hair grow back in time for my wedding next year. No, I am not exaggerating. I want my hair in nice long tresses on that day.


Well, there's that other reason too....I always end up regretting it whenever I chop my hair :P

In other news ---

Santi has been extra clingy these days. He is a velcro boy as it is but recently he hasn't been unlatching himself from my breasts after a feed. If I lay him down to sleep while nursing with me falling asleep as well (breastfeeding is also like a downer for the mums, you get sleepy as well...one of the perks!), when I wake up 2 hours later he is still sucking!

Obviously, this is called the non-nutritive sucking where you turn into a human pacifier which is fine with me, really. But there are times when I have to run to the bathroom to pee and I can't! There I am patiently waiting for him to unlatch while holding my pee...

Did you just get a visual there? Hehe.

*yaya - babysitter
*labandera - maid who washes clothes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...