Sunday, August 12, 2007

Pho Hoa

When I was still pregnant (not so long ago), I enjoyed eating in Pho Hoa on Wilson St. because it was so close to home. Whenever I ordered for food to be delivered, I was delighted at the fact that:

a. they were always on time, and
b. the soup was always hot

After having Santi, however, I have not revisited my Vietnamese resto of choice. So M and I decided to have lunch at their Greenhills branch after his much needed haircut last Saturday. We noticed that they have such a small space for a popular restaurant. :P We had to wait a few minutes before getting a table in the air-conditioned area.

What do we do while we wait? Take pictures, of course!




Chicken Noodle Soup for me - a staple! This is ALWAYS what I end up getting. Not only is it hot and tasty, but also very healthy! (In the recent years however, I have switched to Meatless Pho instead :)


Yeah, so I can have Haagen Dazs ice cream for dessert :P

2 comments:

Zharmagne said...

This is funny! I love Pho Hoa too but sadly my fiancee does not appreciate it as much as I do. I love their pomelo salad as well as their seafood soup. YUM!

Frances Amper said...

Oh, Monica, you look so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...