Sunday, March 25, 2007

A Surprise Baby Shower

As mentioned in my earlier post, my fab friends threw me a surprise baby shower. A surprise for me in the sense that I didn't know they had a 'theme' in mind -- which was to come in their most chic 3rd trimester outfits!

Check out who came and followed the invite instructions:

Me with event organizer, Chicho!
Very realistic preggy belly, don't you think?


So, who do you think is faking it?
Well...there's Sab with a square-ish womb!


The real preggy bellies!
with college thesis partner & now, my ultimate preggy partner

I am deeply touched by this intimate event thrown for me and my baby. Sometimes, you just need the magical presence of your girlfriends to forget the pains of late-pregnancy. (Oh, believe me, there are lots!) Thanks to all those who came and celebrated this special day with me - Chich, Nic, Deng, Sab, Jess, Jen, my mom and sisters Kim & Diana. I truly feel your support in this crucial time of my life -- A wonderful transition from being a mere daughter & friend to a mother myself. Cheers to womanhood!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...