Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Of Baby Showers & Wishful Thinking...

Currently 32 weeks pregnant. In 5 weeks, I will be full term and able to give birth anyday....I cannot wait to see my baby boy's face! Even if I sooo wanted to, Montri and I have chosen not to undergo 4D ultrasound anymore because he says "you're a few weeks away from seeing the real thing!" FINE! I will wait patiently....

This Saturday, my girlfriends are throwing me a baby shower - the very first in our young, crazy group. I'm pretty excited for that. These days I love to surf the net for adorable baby items shown below:


1 comment:

donna said...

i got my baby one of those bibs and she didn't wear it! there are a lot of things you think they'd uncomplainingly wear/eat/do but for reasons they only know, they don't =D.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...